Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christina Aguilera: Sexy Momma

Christina Aguilera: Sexy Momma

Suddenly the consummate family girl, Christina Aguilera was out to dinner last night with her husband Jordan Bratman. And as she moves further along in her pregnancy, she has revealed that her days of pushing the "sexy" envelope aren't necessarily over now that she's about to be a mommy.

The "Dirrty" singer says that she hopes to wear her crotchless leather chaps for years to come. She told press that the wardrobe from her racy "Dirrty" video is still in the cards for her as she grows older. "I was only 21, and possibly when I'm 60, if I can still fit into them. At the end of the day I can say I have a f***ing blast."

The 26-year-old mother-to-be says she's always been more interested in making a statement than appeasing the naysayers. "I definitely stirred the pot a bit but I had fun. If it's under the mark of respectability it's prudish, if it's over the mark, it's sl***y. That's really unfair, so I'm happy I've been able to express myself and be on both sides - people have loved it, hated it, been undecided, and been empowered by it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home